Digital School Solution (DSS) 3.0
Through the evolution of Digital School Solutions 1 and 2, Eduspec has the momentum of professional experience and knowledge to help schools incubate a customer learning environment solution. That solution not only helps them sustain through time, but also allowsthem to differentiate as an institution into the 21st-century education. Each school has their unique DNA of competencies based on their history, ICT Master Plans, and curriculum. Eduspec recognizes this valuable school culture in providing the best solution for the school campus and beyond to reach the requirements of all stakeholders.
The Digital School Solutionis truly an integration solution that scales to the Information and Communication Technology(ICT) infrastructural growth of the school, while teacher capacity building is the main focus of the Digital School environment. Teaching methodologies and approaches steer the choice of ICT tools to be used in the classroom, which results to retaining the core purpose and mission of the school – teaching and learning comes first.
Digital School Solution 3.0 embraces the value of school pedagogies in the curriculum to universally select the right digital tools or features for teachers to independently create content that have been either translated or transformed from core curriculum. This is the true value in harnessing education technologies moving towards the 21st Century Competencies in teaching with innovative pedagogies. This approach will complement how digital natives (students) can fully exploit their individual learning styles with various engagement methods.
The goals of this digital school cultural movement are:
- To assist and support the sustainable development of interactive e-content with the proposed new version of LMS. This will allow students to access digitally mastered materials beyond the walls of the classroom or intranet campus to complement the way they learn best
- To provide flexible learning environment (flexible learning spaces) to allow teachers to conduct lesson experimentations with the use of education technologies. This will support the school’s strategic thrust to enhance teaching and learning experience that is organically progressive
- To be based on the pedagogies practiced by each individual teacher, the proposed solution offers a comprehensive teacher training programme to obtain education technology knowledge and skills to efficiently and effectively deliver 21st-century lessons that includes multi-modal learning experience for students. This is achieved through the lesson experimentation framework process towards content pedagogical innovations, which results in nurturing schools to build its own e-content intellectual property.
- To support teachers with just-in-time e-content development and ad-hoc training to education technologies with Eduspec’s dedicated on-site specialists.
- To engage, excite, and increase relevance for school stakeholders in teaching and learning.
- To propose learning environment that builds upon existing school infrastructure (network and bandwidth) with the provision to scale upwards with accordance to the growth of the school’s ICT Master Plan objectives
- To capture teaching and student data for evaluation and control, which will serve as, evidence towards measuring of the goals of this proposed solution. It’s also for the means to scaffold towards the next phase in ICT investment
So, What is the Digital School Solution 3.0?
Wondering what a Digital School Solution 3.0 looks like? Well, just imagine what your school should be like under your curriculum framework guided by the school vision and goals. This version of the Digital School solution is a customised learning solution (CLS) that leverages on the school’s DNA and scales towards the long-term sustainable education goals of each institution levels.
Through the years of experience and interaction with hundreds of schools around the region, Eduspec has built professional services and solutions in the following areas:
- New version of LMS for 21stcentury teaching and learning.
- 1:1 or 1:2 mobile computing (iOS or Android).
- Interactive whiteboards.
- Flexible learning space (furniture and technologies).
- HeuXpersonalised 1:1 collaborative learning platform.
- Literatu interactive lesson activity, assessment andgrading system.
- Eduspec Teachers Training programme.
- New version of School Management System.
- E-assessment solution.
- Learning analytics for response to interventionfor school, students and parents.
- Eduspec Services to Parents (ESP)via amobile app.
- And education technologies that meets your school visions and goals.
In summary, this solution takes on a blended learning approach that has been mindfully crafted for teachers to obtain their professional development objectives in ICT education with scaffold progression between levels. It will offer each participant a comprehensive array of learning opportunities, which centers on how pedagogy leads the choice of relevant use of ubiquitous digital tools, apps, platforms, portals, digital classrooms, and unified collaborative learning solutions. The result is that all stakeholders can benefit from this solution.